Defense Lawyer in Cologne
When one should engage a defense lawyer
You or your company are charged with a criminal offense or an administrative offense, respectively?
In such a situation, it is important to have someone at your side, you can rely on and who commands his profession.
Dr. Dirk Schlei
How would I conduct your criminal defense?
At first: accurate determination of the facts by intense discussion with you, the client, comprehensive study of the files and, if necessary, own investigations.
In a second step: exact analysis of the material legal situation and reasonable assessment of the proceedings to be expected.
Finally: joint determination of how to proceed, in particular: the most promising defense strategy.
Experience & English,
Education & Trainings
Criminal defense in numerous cases, inter alia white-collar offenses of the following kind:
- forgery of documents
- hiding unlawfully obtained assets
- money laundering
- non-payment and breach of trust concerning wages and salaries
- violation of accounting duties
- violation of compulsory insurance law
- violation of duty to request to open insolvency proceedings
- Fluent English, also proven proven in numerous international legal disputes including criminal proceedings.
- Several months traineeship at attorneys Moore & Van Allen, Charlotte, USA.
- Doctorate to the Doctor of Rights.
- Studies of law in Freiburg, Germany.
- Legal clerkship inter alia at the Tax Court Duesseldorf, Germany.
- Trader examinations on the energy exchanges EEX (Leipzig, Germany) and EPEX (Paris, France).
- Specialist training criminal law.
- Specialist training tax law.
- Notary training corporate law.
- Confiscation and deprivation of criminal proceeds.
How to get into contact
Phone: +49 2236 876490
Fax: +49 2236 876491
(Meetings will take place in Cologne’s city center.)